[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space empty_h=”2″][vc_custom_heading heading_semantic=”h1″ text_size=”h1″]Email Whitelisting Guide[/vc_custom_heading][vc_column_text]Thank you for subscribing to Aaron Ward!
To ensure you receive all important emails from Aaron, it’s important to whitelist the email address you receive them from. Unfortunately, a lot of email companies flag legitimate emails as spam and end up in the wrong folder.
These guides will prevent this from happening so you can enjoy Aaron’s free content!
What is Whitelisting an Email?
Whitelisting an email address is confirming you want to receive emails from that person.
Whitelist email with Gmail
- In your inbox, locate an email from [email protected] (example: your welcome mail).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
Whitelist email with Yahoo Mail
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
- Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Whitelist email with Hotmail
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste [email protected] into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.